The 2019-20 FAFSA will need 2017 Income Tax information.
Come to a workshop with the documents that you have and that apply to you:
- Driver's license, if you have one
- Social Security card number if you have one
- Alien registration number, if you have one
- Your 2017 income information
- Parent 2017 income information
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) - yours or your parents'
- Your tax and parent tax information; previous year taxes are okay for now if you don't have 2017 tax information
- 2017 bank statements
- Any records of untaxed income such as welfare benefits, Social Security benefits, or child support payments
- List of colleges you are interested in attending
What to expect from the workshop
- Computer access to apply for financial aid
- Assistance completing FAFSA, Dream Act, and Chafee financial aid applications
How To Get To College!
Plan early and follow the steps in each grade level: